What is Ration Card?
Ration card is one of the most important documents for all the people of India; This document is provided by order or authority of the state government. Now you can order ration card online more easily, and you can also check ration card status online.
Ration card details provide important proof of identity and residence of citizens, they are also used as proof of application for making domicile certificate, birth certificate, voter ID etc. You can also see Ration Card Details
Indian Ration card is issued by the government for the ration of food, fuel or other goods. Indian Ration card is issued by the government for the ration of food, fuel or other goods. to give identity and rights to the holder. They are mainly used when buying subsidized food (wheat, rice, sugar) and kerosene.
What is bpl ration card ?
The full form of BPL is Below Poverty Line. The BPL ration card is given to those families who are deemed as poor based on such parameters devised for fixing BPL for the purpose of ration card. The BPL ration card holders get higher allocation of food materials at a highly subsidised price
BPL full Form:
BPL card full name is its full name is “below poverty line “BPL card is a “ration card” issued by the state government of India (State Food Supply Department) to poor people. Whose annual income is below 10000/-. with the help of this card people can get groceries in minimum Price decided by state or central government. They can also get other benefit in the scheme of government who apply for bpl cardholder. Such as medical treatment, rozgar yojana etc.
1. To obtain a ration card, the applicant should fill up the requested information at the civil supplies’ office.
2. The applicant needs to fill up a form provided to put up ration card details required.
3. The applicant has to submit one address proof which can be a telephone bill, an electricity bill, bank passbook, etc.
4. Voters ID card and a revenue stamp of 2 rupees would also be required as per the ration card guidelines.
5. Submit the completed application in the respective counter and do not forget to take the acknowledgment. Failure to take the acknowledgment results in non-submission.
6. A supervisor visits your residential address to verify the family details and generates a report.
7. If the report is correct, you may anticipate the ration card within a month or up-to one year defers state to state from the date of submission. Else, it may take a while.
Required Documents :
• Application form
• Passport-sized photographs of the head of your family attested by a gazetted officer/MLA/MP/Municipal Councillor
• Residence Proof
• Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card, if exists
• Aadhaar Card
In order to check your name in the Odisha ration card list, you have to go to authorized government website then follow certain steps to search your name.
Check Ration Card lIst : CLICK HERE
Download Ration Card : CLICK HERE